1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data? RELU is the controller for the processing of your personal data.
2. What kind of data do we process? We do not process directly identifying information about you, such as your name, address, etc., unless you provide us with your personal data, for example, through a contact form on one of the pages on our Site, or when you contact us directly by e-mail. We will, however, process certain non-directly identifying data when you visit our Site, such as the type of browser you are using, the operating system you are using, your IP address, etc.
3. Why do we process your data? We process personal data for the technical and functional management of our Site and to make it more user-friendly. By using your data, we can check how our Site is used and improve its content and layout. This data also enables to adequately secure our Site. For this, we can process data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you are using, etc. We do this, for example, by using cookies. We process your personal data when you wish to be kept informed of our activities by signing up, for example, to RELU “Let's keep in touch” (the RELU newsletter). We also use this information to inform you about subjects that might be of interest to you. To this end, we can process data such as your name, your job, your company name, your address, your e-mail address, your preferred language. We process this information based on your consent or based on the legitimate interest of RELU to keep its customers informed of its activities and services. You are free to choose to provide us with your personal data for this purpose, and you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you ask us a question by telephone, via the contact form on the Site or by e-mail, we will process your personal data in order to answer that question. For this, we can process data such as your name, your contact information, your correspondence with RELU, and any other personal data you provide that may be relevant to answering your question. We process this information based on your consent. You are free to choose to provide us with your personal data, and you may withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Who has access to your personal data? RELU makes use of third parties to perform certain (processing) activities such as hosting the Site, etc. RELU concludes a processing agreement with the parties that have access to personal data for the performance of their services. We do not provide any personal data to other parties except when required by law or by court order. For the sending of our mailing campaigns, we make use of software from an external service provider. This means that it is possible that your data is processed outside the European Economic Area. RELU has agreed the necessary contractual safeguards by concluding the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
5. How do we protect your personal data and how long do we keep your personal data? RELU takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal data from destruction, loss, modification or any other unauthorised processing. RELU does not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is stored.
Version: February 20, 2020